Chiropractor, Dr. Travis Lamperski began his education as well respected personal trainer while he finished his Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science from Slippery Rock University in Pennsylvania. Shortly after his college graduation, decided to move from his hometown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to sunny Florida. He is a Cum Laude graduate from the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic, Florida Campus. During his years studying there, he took pride in his academics and engaged himself into many clubs and organizations.
Dr. Travis Lamperski takes pride in his profession and continually expands his knowledge and expertise. He has had post doctorate training in clinical nutrition, pediatric care, and vestibular rehabilitation. He has his certification in SFMA (Selective Functional Movement Assessment) which is imperative to breaking down dysfunctional patterns and diagnosis the root cause of musculoskeletal problems.
Dr.Travis Lamperski prides himself as being an evidence based chiropractor. Dr. Lamperski is a well-educated, experienced chiropractor, but just as important, he has the compassion, trustworthiness and humility of a seasoned, caring professional.
Dr. Travis Lamperski is a resident of Lake Worth with his wife Shelley and their two young children. He is pleased to be part of the Palm Beach community. He is an exceptional chiropractor and eager to care for your entire family with the highest level of skill and care. Please feel free to e-mail Dr. Lamperski if you have any question. Go to our contact us page and fill out the form, please allow 24 hours to respond. We look forward to helping you.
Dr. Lamperski’s – Accomplishments
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Post Doctorate training in Chiropractic Neurology
- Medical columnist
- Post-graduate training in clinical nutrition
- Post-graduate training in pediatric care (prenatal to adolescence)
- Board Member of Everglades University Alternative Medicine Program
- Post-graduate training towards Vestibular Rehabilitation Certification
- Member with First Chiropractic Physician Association of America
- Member of Florida Chiropractic Physician Association, Inc
- Nominated for the Clinic Excellence Award