Chiropractor, Dr. Travis Lamperski began his education as well respected personal trainer while he finished his Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science from Slippery Rock University in Pennsylvania. Shortly after his college graduation, he decided to move from his hometown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to sunny Florida. He is a Cum Laude graduate from the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic, Florida Campus. During his years of studying there, he took pride in his academics and engaged himself into many clubs and organizations.
Taking pride in his profession, he continually expands his knowledge and expertise. He has had post doctorate training in clinical nutrition, pediatric care, and vestibular rehabilitation. His certification in SFMA (Selective Functional Movement Assessment) is imperative to breaking down dysfunctional patterns and diagnosis of the root cause of musculoskeletal problems.
He prides himself as being an evidence based chiropractor. Dr. Travis Lamperski is a well-educated, experienced chiropractor, but just as important, he has the compassion, trustworthiness and humility of a seasoned, caring professional.
Dr. Lamperski is a resident of Lake Worth with his wife Shelley and their two young children. He is pleased to be part of the Palm Beach/West Lake Worth/Wellington community. He is an exceptional chiropractor and eager to care for your entire family with the highest level of skill and care.
Please feel free to e-mail Dr. Lamperski if you have any questions. Go to our contact us page and fill out the form, please allow 24 hours to respond. You can conveniently fill out your New Patient Intake Form on our secure site. You can request an appointment by filling out the form on our home page as well.
Check out our reviews on Google, Facebook and Yelp. Let our 5 star reviews speak for itself.
Dr. Travis Lamperski – Accomplishments
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Post Doctorate training in Chiropractic Neurology
- Clinically Trained in the Johnson BioPhysics® Technique
- Medical columnist
- Post-graduate training in clinical nutrition
- Post-graduate training in pediatric care (prenatal to adolescence)
- Board Member of Everglades University Alternative Medicine Program
- Post-graduate training towards Vestibular Rehabilitation Certification
- Member with First Chiropractic Physician Association of America
- Member of Florida Chiropractic Physician Association, Inc
- Nominated for the Clinic Excellence Award
- Only Certified Ring Dinger® Chiropractor in the state of Florida