SpineMED® at Palm Beach Chiropractic and Rehabilitation:
A Revolutionary Treatment for Back Pain
Are you suffering from pain in your neck or back? Do you miss the quality of life that you used to have before the pain? Back pain can be debilitating and impact your daily life significantly. Traditional treatments such as medication, physical therapy, and surgery may not always provide relief. Most people try the typical medication to alleviate the symptoms but they don’t address the problem. That’s where SpineMED® spinal decompression comes in. Spinal decompression addresses the actual problem. This revolutionary treatment option provides a non-invasive, drug-free solution to back pain that can help you get back to your daily activities and living your life the way you remember.
What is SpineMED®?
SpineMED® spinal decompression is a medical device that uses non-surgical spinal decompression therapy to treat chronic neck and back pain. This treatment option gently stretches and relaxes the spine, creating negative pressure that helps to alleviate pressure on the nerves and discs. Spine Med is a safe and effective way to treat conditions such as herniated discs, degenerative disc disease, sciatica, facet syndrome and spinal stenosis.
How Does SpineMED® Work?
SpineMED® spinal decompression works by gently stretching and decompressing the spine. The patient lays on a table during their treatment. The table is equipped with a traction system. The system slowly and gently stretches the spine, creating negative pressure that helps to relieve pressure on the nerves and discs. This process also increases blood flow to the affected area, promoting healing and reducing inflammation. In addition, Dr. Lamperski will sometimes incorporate Summus Laser Treatments to help with the healing and to promote absolute maximum blood flow to the area. This is the most optimal treatment regime available.
What Are the Benefits of SpineMED® Spinal Decompression?
SpineMED® offers many benefits to patients suffering from chronic back pain, including:
1. Non-invasive: SpineMED® is a non-surgical spinal decompression treatment option that doesn’t require incisions or anesthesia.
2. Drug-free: SpineMED® doesn’t require the use of medication, making it a safe option for patients who may not be able to tolerate or prefer not to take medication.
3. Effective: SpineMED® is shown to be effective in treating chronic back pain caused by conditions such as herniated discs, sciatica, and spinal stenosis.
4. Safe: SpineMED® is a safe treatment option that has been approved by the FDA.
5. Cost-effective: SpineMED® is typically less expensive than surgery and can provide similar results.
6. Improved quality of life: By reducing pain and improving mobility, SpineMED® can improve a patient’s overall quality of life.
Is SpineMED® Spinal Decompression Right for You?
If you suffer from chronic back pain and have tried traditional treatments without success, SpineMED® spinal decompression may be right for you. There is a way to determine if SpineMED® spinal decompression is a good option for you. Schedule a consultation with our qualified and experienced medical professional, Dr. Travis Lamperski.
At Palm Beach Chiropractic and Rehabilitation, Dr. Lamperski can evaluate your condition and develop a personalized treatment plan that meets your specific needs. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and take the first step towards a pain-free life. 561-708-5700